Occurrence records download on 2020-07-10
Record count: 30,779
- query: all records
- spatial query: MULTIPOLYGON(((150.94167709350586 -32.23743376752047,150.94030380249023 -32.343657147493474,150.7143974304199 -32.35235846154871,150.70890426635742 -32.1316675199263,150.93807220458984 -32.12957783565915,150.94167709350586 -32.23743376752047)))
Search URL:[all records] - within user defined polygon
- CC-BY Data is available under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia license. Sound files associated with specimen records are not available for download and re-use. Please contact the Australian National Wildlife Collection for more information.
- CC-BY NSW Waterwatch
- CC-BY Source of data should be cited where possible.
- Creative Commons Attribution (Australia) (CC-BY 3.0 (Au))
- Creative Commons Attribution (Australia) (CC-BY 3.0 (Au)) You are licensed to use, reproduce, distribute, publish or otherwise make available the Data, or to use or adapt the Data to create derivative works. In any reproduction, distribution or publication of the Data, you must attribute the source of the Data as Australia's Virtual Herbarium (AVH). In any use or adaptation of the Data to create derivative works, you must acknowledge the use of the Data in the derivative work and attribute the source of the Data as Australia's Virtual Herbarium (AVH). You acknowledge that the Data may contain errors and omissions and that you employ the Data at your own risk. Neither the Council of Heads of Australasian Herbaria (CHAH) nor any other Data Custodian will accept liability for any loss, damage, cost or expenses that you may incur as a result of the use of or reliance upon the Data. You should use the current Data from the ALA portal and not rely on material you have previously printed or downloaded.
- Creative Commons Attribution (International) (CC-BY 3.0 (Int))
- Creative Commons Attribution (International) (CC-BY 4.0 (Int))
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial (International) (CC-BY-NC 4.0 (Int))
- Creative Commons Zero (CC0)
Authors: Atlas Of Living Australia
Date Created: 2020-07-10 3:08 PM
Citation URL: https://doi.org/10.26197/5f07f7ad5fdad